- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2013
Are your goals too small? Are you living the "just get by" plan? Or is there a greater "God dream" for you that, if lived to the fullest, could permeate and inform every move you make?
Dare to Dream is a startling and inspiring program by popular author and pastor Mike Slaughter that draws on the Bible and a lifetime of ministry to help us discern Gods dream for us and learn to live it out, prayerfully and enthusiastically. Participants will learn how to develop a life mission statement that helps them fully commit to a God-directed lifestyle.
- Dreaming the Dream Wake up to Gods dream inside you.
- Discovering Your Birthright You were created with a purpose.
- Your Burning Bush Be aware of those illuminating God moments in your life.
- Lose Your Big Buts Allow Gods strength to be displayed in your weakness.
- What Is in Your Hand Identify and utilize the ordinary gifts God has given you.
- Perseverance Discover a dream for your life far greater than your own.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth