- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
In 2003, Robert Morgan released what would become a future classic for over a million readers, a unique book entitled Then Sings My Soul. This collection of the worlds greatest hymns and the stories behind them stirred an entire generation to better understand the heritage of our faith through song.
Now, in the long-awaited third volume of this series, Morgan expands his material to include the great history of worship, the first biblical hymns, biographical sketches of the most interesting composers, and almost 60 generations of hymn singing. The new book also includes a collection of the greatest hymns youve never heard, with lead-sheets included.
All of this is in addition to even more standard hymns and the stories of the composers behind them.
Morgans conclusion guides the reader into enjoying all of Gods music, blending the old and the new into a symphony of praise that keeps the worship alive for a new generation.
Robert J. Morgan is a writer and speaker who serves as the teaching pastor at The Donelson Fellowship in Nashville. He is the author of The Red Sea Rules, The Strength You Need, Reclaiming the Lost Art of Biblical Meditation, Then Sings My Soul, and many other titles, with more than 4.5 million copies in circulation. He is available to speak at conferences and conventions. He and his wife, Katrina, have three daughters and sixteen grandchildren. Contact him at www.robertjmorgan.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> History of Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Hymn Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> History of Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> History of Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational