Drawing Closer to God: 365 Daily Meditations on Questions from Scripture - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2010
The Bible is full of questions asked by God, Jesus, ordinary people, Satan, and even a donkey. Some are questions that we've wrestled with but have been reluctant to voice. Others are asked to comfort, to convict, or to reinforce spiritual principles. Drawing Closer to God examines 365 of these questions to uncover biblical truth readers can apply personally to their lives. Each devotional concludes with a question designed to encourage reflection and prayer, leaving readers with practical takeaway and a renewed appreciation for God's Word.
Dianne Neal Matthews is a freelance writer and the author of four daily devotional books, including The One Year Women of the Bible, which won her the 2008 Writer of the Year Award at the Write-to-Publish Conference. She also writes regularly for websites and blogs, contributes to compilations, and enjoys speaking and teaching at writers' conferences. A mother and grandmother, Dianne currently lives in Salt Lake City with her husband, Richard. Learn more at www.DianneNealMatthews.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations