Drawing the Line: How to Achieve More Peace and Less Burnout in Your Life - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Drawing the Line: How to Achieve More Peace and Less Burnout in Your Life - eBook|
By: Kate Crocco
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Baker Books
|Publication Date: 2022|
Stock No: WW116981EB
With plenty of relatable stories from her life juggling multiple businesses and a full house, therapist and mindset coach Kate Crocco offers eight principles that will help you understand, create, and maintain healthy boundaries in order to find more peace, greater fulfillment, and less burnout. She shows you how to take back control from the whims of other people's opinions about what you should be doing so that you can align your time and priorities with God's highest calling for your life.
Stop selling yourself short, waiting for permission, and looking to others for approval to begin living a life of purpose, passion, and personal peace.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.