Explore the world with Draw Write Now
's theme-based drawing and handwriting lessons. Each features a finished, full-color picture with informational, related copywork on one page, and a facing page showing the step-by-step instructions for completing the illustration. Perfect as an independent study, curriculum supplement, or unit study, the main topic is explored through reading-extension suggestions, map work, and individual lessons that include a topically-related question. With drawing and handwriting requiring many of the same skills, the regular practice found in Draw Write Now
is designed to help students build their creativity and technical skills.
Glossy, full-color, non-consumable, classroom-reproducible pages; softcover. Answers to the lesson-questions are included. Copywork is in a block manuscript style; parents can have students write using their preferred method. A beginning teaching tip section provides a guide on implementing the book. Grades PreK-Grade 3.
This boxed kit includes:
- Book 1: On the Farm, Kids and Critters, Storybook Characters
- Book 2: Christopher Columbus, Autumn Harvest, The Weather
- Book 3: Native Americans, North America, The Pilgrims
- Book 4: The Polar Regions, The Arctic, The Antarctic
- Book 5: The United States, From Sea to Sea, Moving Forward
- Book 6: Animals & Habitats: On Land, Ponds and Rivers, Oceans
- Book 7: Animals of the World, Part I: Forest Animals
- Book 8: Animals of the World, Part II: Grassland and Desert Animals