Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Worthy Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Former NFL MVP Player Randall Cunningham knows that God can do miraculous things in our livesnot in spite of our pain but because of it. Weaving together his remarkable story as a Pro Bowl quarterback with the principles of contented living that he's discovered, Cunninghamwho is now a mentor and a pastorcomes alongside you to coach you through your own struggles. These truths will give you the courage to let go of the bad choices, career losses, and failed relationships that keep you from going forward. Not only is there hope, but as you lay down your pain, you will find surprising peace and empowerment. Lay It Down will help you move beyond whatever is keeping you from being the person God created you to be.
Randall Cunningham, 47, past recipient of the NFLs Most Valuable Player Award, quarterbacked the Philadelphia Eagles, Minnesota Vikings and spent his final season with the Dallas Cowboys. He was voted to the NFL Pro Bowl four times. He is now a pastor and mentor in Las Vegas, NV, where he graduated from UNLV.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Athlete Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Athlete Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Athlete Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational