Add To Cart
How to Live the Holy Life: A Down-to-Earth Look at Holiness Leader's Guide
BROWSE for Church & Pastoral Interest
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Thirteen small group sessions cover a range of topics (and bible passages) about how to live as a sanctified and holy Christian. Each session is broken into a series of 5 to 8 minute "encounters" which involve the entire group. Each session is no more than 50 minutes long.
Vendor: Beacon Hill Press
Publication Date: 1994
How to Live the Holy Life, Dialog SeriesBeacon Hill Press / 1994 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$7.99Save 25% ($2.00)
Holy Habits: A Woman's Guide to Intentional LivingMimi Wilson, Shelly Cook VolkhardtNavPress / 1999 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)
The Dialog Series is made up of Bible-based, liferelated studies for small groups, Sunday School classes, and personal discoveries. Each text consists of 13 chapters written by a variety of well-qualified and thought-provoking Christian thinkers. The focus is on interaction and, of course, dialogue.
Deals with issues such as "Do saints get angry?" and "How to battle temptation."
Stephen M. Miller is the editor of several Dialog Series books including, How to Live the Holy Life that features contributors such as Charles Swindoll and James Dobson, and How to Improve Your Prayer Life.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> Undated Curriculum
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults