- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: I Can Read!
A Lesson in Honesty
Jen makes two big mistakes. So when Bob gets hurt, Jen has to make things right by telling the truth and helping him.
This is a Level Two I Can Read! book, which means its perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more than four million copies worldwide. She won the ECPA Christian Book Award for Best Childrens Book 2015 and multiple Moms Choice Awards, as well as ALA Best Book, NY Public Library Top Pick, Childrens Book Council Award of Excellence, and the Helen Keating Ott Award for Contributions to Childrens Literature. Her novel My Boyfriends Dogs is now a Hallmark Movie. Dandi writes from rural Ohio, where she lives with her family, including horses, dogs, cats, and an occasional squirrel, deer, or raccoon.
vickAge: 55-655 Stars Out Of 5double trouble bookAugust 29, 2016vickAge: 55-65Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am very happy with my order. it came in in a timely manner and was in great condition. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.