Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Upon confirming the disappearance of a whole settlement, Paul and his party follow a sparse trail of clues south across the seas toward "Vinland"-convinced that some of the colonists may still be alive.
245 pages, softcover. Ages 11 & up. RL 5.7.
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Bethlehem Books
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> The Middle Ages
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Supplements
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Bethlehem Books
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Historical Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.