Add To Cart
Doodle Yourself Smart: Physics
Add To Cart
It's no wonder we doodle when we're thinking, in class, working through thoughts..sometimes the best thing you can do when you're stumped is simply to relax. Doodle Yourself Smart.Physics features more than 100 doodles and problems that cover key physics concepts and ideas. The problem only takes up a small space on the page (in a cool, typewriter font with illustrations that look hand-drawn), and the rest of the page is open to write and draw on. The page backgrounds are creativity-inspiring in themselves, with quotes and light-blue and white pages mimicking old lab notebooks with different types of grid pages, fade marks, and old ruled paper.
A variety of problems ask students to:
- Predict the actions of magnets
- Position a light source to match the illustration
- Find the turning moment about the pivot point P if a rope is pulled with a force of 300 newtons
- Fit 4 types of waves into the drawn electromagnetic spectrum
- Calculate depth using the given speed of the ultrasound pulse and its return pulse
- And more!
128 full-color pages, softcover. Answer key included in the back. Appropriate for students working through, or who have completed high school or college physics.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thunder Bay Press
Series: Doodle Books
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲