Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 16
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 6.00 X 4.00 (inches)|
Don't Waste Your Cancer Unabridged Audiobook on CDJohn Piperchristianaudio / Compact disc$4.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$5.98Save 17% ($0.99)
Don't Waste the Pain: Learning to Grow Through SufferingDavid Lyons, Linda Lyons RichardsonNavPress / 2010 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$15.99Save 81% ($13.00)
On the eve of his own cancer surgery, John Piper writes about cancer as an opportunity to glorify God. Piper gently but firmly helps readers understand that we can indeed waste our cancer. Available in packs of ten.
John Piper (DTheol, University of Munich) is the founder and teacher of desiringGod.org and the chancellor of Bethlehem College & Seminary. He served for 33 years as the senior pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and is the author of more than 50 books, including Desiring God, Dont Waste Your Life, This Momentary Marriage, Bloodlines, and Does God Desire All to Be Saved?
Jo5 Stars Out Of 5Don't waste your cancerNovember 28, 2014JoQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a wonderful book for cancer people. It is a blessing and heart warming. Have ordered more to share with patients at the treatment center.
Raleigh WeaverAge: Over 655 Stars Out Of 5good for people with cancerSeptember 10, 2013Raleigh WeaverAge: Over 65Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5good values and happy with all orders ive received the past year or two
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering