- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
How are we as Christians called to respond when cancer invades our lives, whether our own bodies or those of our friends and family?
On the eve of his own cancer surgery, John Piper writes about cancer as an opportunity to glorify God. With pastoral sensitivity, compassion, and strength, Piper gently but firmly acknowledges that we can indeed waste our cancer when we dont see how it is Gods good plan for us and a hope-filled path for making much of Jesus.
Dont Waste Your Cancer is for anyone touched by a life-threatening illness. It first appeared as an appendix in Suffering and the Sovereignty of God. Repackaged and republished, it will serve as a hope-giving resource for healthcare workers, pastors, counselors, and others caring for those with cancer and other serious illnesses. The booklets are also available in packs of ten.
ConnieAge: 55-65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Don't waste your cancerAugust 26, 2016ConnieAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 3Meets Expectations: 4Good
liloAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5July 11, 2013liloAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I truly enjoyed this n suggested it to my family and friends.
I think everyone who is going through any illness should read this, not just cancer patients. So ispireing and filled with scripture to encourage anyone.
philndellaNorfolk, VAAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Product really speaks to me.August 5, 2011philndellaNorfolk, VAAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book and the scriptures called out really speak to my situation. Anyone diagnosed with cancer should read it and study the precepts therein.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational