- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Ann Spangler is an award-winning writer and the author of many bestselling books, including Praying the Names of God, Women of the Bible and Sitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus. She is also the author of The One Year Devotions for Women and the general editor of the Names of God Bible. Anns fascination with and love of Scripture have resulted in books that have opened the Bible to a wide range of readers. She and her two daughters live in Grand Rapids, Michigan.Shari MacDonald is the author of numerous Christian novels, coauthor of such titles as "The Creative Memories® Way", and compiler of several humor compilations, including "Humor for a Moms Heart". She and her husband, live in Portland, Oregon with their twin sons.
S.D.CTAge: 45-54Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5April 19, 2010S.D.CTAge: 45-54Gender: femaleI really wasn't happy with this book. I found the short stories to be just stories without anything really funny in them. I have heard several of the storytellers on the radio and TV and found them really great, but these were blah. My husband and I have read the stories and we are puzzled as to when we will 'start' laughing, versus when we will 'stop laughing', as the description reads. I would skip over this one.
Kim Rex4 Stars Out Of 5October 30, 2009Kim RexI haven't read it but was pleased with what I saw and wished I had ordered more to give as gifts. Might still do that. Price was great for gift giving.
Deborah Densberger4 Stars Out Of 5October 2, 2009Deborah DensbergerTo be completely honest I have only read a few jokes in the beginning of the book but so far I was not rolling in laughter as the description indicates.
Anita Wilkinson3 Stars Out Of 5October 15, 2008Anita WilkinsonIt was pretty good. I enjoyed it, but I didn't laugh as much as the description suggests.
Gwena BlackabyFlorence, KY4 Stars Out Of 5October 13, 2008Gwena BlackabyFlorence, KYIf laughter is the best medicine this will keep you healthy. From what I have had the chance to read, it is very enjoyable. There were two stories so far that would score a 5 on the laugh out loud scale. I bought some as gifts and they were anxious to get started reading them.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues