Don't All Religions Lead to God?/ New edition - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is not available for purchase in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Tough Questions
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Judy Johnson4 Stars Out Of 5July 3, 2009Judy JohnsonWe are using this book in our small group. It is helping some of our new Christians understand the truth about God's word.
Steven Crites5 Stars Out Of 5January 20, 2009Steven CritesOur mens group is using this study and really like it. It has spurred a lot of discussion and makes you to think about what you believe.
Harold Regnier4 Stars Out Of 5March 24, 2008Harold RegnierWe are using this book for a men's small group bible study. It is a very good resource to stimulate conversation and to review what we believe versus other religions. I believe this book is a good resource for seekers as well as for Christians who are looking to improve their witnessing abilities. My only negative comment is that some of the questions require long and sometimes vague answers.
Charles Ankney4 Stars Out Of 5February 12, 2008Charles AnkneyLove the lay out of the material and full of thought provoking questions. The scripture verses at the end are wonderful to reinforce Biblical answers to questions. Only thing I miss is a comparative chart of various religions in the book. I found a chart on the internet and made copies for all class participants.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects