Don't Quit In The Pit - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Have you ever been in the destructive "pits" of life-abuse, rejection, divorce, or financial hardship? Danette Crawford has been there and knows exactly how painful these situations can be-and how God can turn any situation around. With great empathy, candor, and scriptural teaching, she shares how you, too, can trust God to help you get out of that pit and turn your life around.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2010
At the age of nineteen, Danette Joy Crawford started ministering as a youth pastor and, by age twenty-one, was traveling as an evangelist. She serves as the president of Joy Ministries Evangelistic Association, which she founded in 1989. From summer reading camps in subsidized housing neighborhoods to back-to-work programs for single mothers, Danette not only preaches the gospel but also does the gospel, meeting the material, physical, and spiritual needs of many people. Her television ministry, Joy in the Morning with Danette Crawford, is broadcast weekly into more than 165 million homes nationally. She has also been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, TBN, The 700 Club, Living the Life, and Paula White Today, as well as in numerous newspapers and magazines. Danette and her daughter reside in Virginia.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational