- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Twenty years since his death Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant is still revered by college football fans everywhere. He was college's winningest coach with 323 victories amassed at Maryland, Kentucky, Texas A&M, and Alabama. In this book are more than 200 quotes on winning in business and life, covering such topics as adversity, courage, determination, faith, goals, leadership, and success with such quotes as:
- You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him to a heavy load.
- Put everything you got into anything you do.
- Never be too proud to get down on your knees and pray.
- Have a plan in your life and be able to adjust it.
- You don't have to talk a lot to be a leader. Lee Roy Jordon was a great leader, and he never said a word. But if he grunted everybody listened.
- If you get ahead, then play like you're behind.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational