- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Inside find helpful advice, such as:
- Take a Vacation, Not a Guilt-Trip
Don't Get "Should Upon"
- Hades or Homecoming?
Opt In- or Out-of Family Events
- Quit Being Your Mother
Ban Worry from Your Holidays
- It's Not Daytona—You're Not Jeff Gordon
Don't Try to Cook Tailgating Turkeys
Don't Get Scrooged is a jewel of a handbook on how to avoid, appease, and even win over the Scrooges who haunt your holidays. Whether it's the salesclerk who ignores you in favor of her cell phone, the customer who knowingly jumps ahead of you in line at Starbucks, the unnaturally irritable boss down the hall, or the in-laws who invite themselves (every year) for a two-week stay at your house, you will always need to deal with Scrooges, grumps, uninvited guests, sticks-in-the-mud, and supreme party poopers. Learning to handle them whenever and wherever they appear is not just optional—it's essential.
“This is a smart little book full of advice based on sound psychology…”
“Psychologist Richard Carlson offers lots of suggestions in his just-in-time book, Don’t Get Scrooged….”
“Carlson is back this holiday season with advice – just in time to handle the relatives, rudeness and retail nightmares.”
“Carlson offers us ways to deal with our extra-pressured existences… There’s good advice to be had inside.”
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Christmas >> Download >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships