The Donkey in the Living Room: A Tradition that Celebrates the Real Meaning of Christmas - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Kids
Publication Date: 2013
This book allows families to begin a Christmas tradition focused around the Nativity story for the 9 days leading up to Christmas. Each day children wake up to find a wrapped gift, which contains a figure from the Nativity. The story follows that characters role in the story of Christmas. Wonderful illustrations bring the story to life as new characters are introduced each day.
Michael K. Foster is the owner of Foster Animation, a cartoon and animation studio located in upstate New York. With over twenty years experience in design, illustration and animation Michael provides quality design for many leading Christian and Family oriented companies such as, The Go Fish Guys, Phil Vischer's What's In The Bible DVD series, The Rizers, Hasbro Toys & Anagram International.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Seasonal
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Seasonal