- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Shameless bribery. Illicit sex. Sweeping corruption.
"The Democratic Party is like the Gambino mob, but with matching federal funds."
In this raucous, head-spinning look at the follies and felonies of today's most famous and infamous liberals, journalists Lynn Vincent and Robert Stacy McCain chronicle for the first time the rampant crime, sex, and corruption of the Democratic Party. Donkey Cons reveals:
- How corrupt Democrats in Congress outnumber corrupt Republicans by as much as three to one.
- How Franklin Roosevelt, Harry Truman, and John F. Kennedy were elected with the help of the Mob.
- What two eyewitnesses said about JFK's obsession with hookers.
- How union operatives take from working families to deliver millions of dollars to Democrats.
- How Democrats in the 1990's covered up a conspiracy one expert called "the largest incidence of obstruction of justice in American history."
- Why Democrats ignore crime victims and take the side of rapists, robbers, and cop-killers-then stump for the right of felons to vote!
From bribery, kickbacks, and sex scandals to espionage, terrorism, and rape, what was once the "Party of the People" has become a party with an appallingly long rap sheet. And this hard-hitting, sad-but-funny exposé of the crimes of the Democratic Party finally puts all their misdeeds into perspective. Thoroughly researched, using outrageous anecdotes and intimate details, Donkey Cons shows that the serial corruption of the Clinton presidency wasn't an anomaly but a developing, unnerving pattern in the modern Democratic ethos. These are the stories the Democrats don't want you to read!
Lynn Vincent is the New York Times best-selling writer ofHeaven Is for Real and Same Kind of Different As Me. The author or coauthor of ten books, Lynn has sold 12 million copies since 2006. She worked for eleven years as a writer and editor at the national news biweekly WORLD magazine and is a U.S. Navy veteran.