Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 92
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 9.02 X 5.98 X 0.22 (inches)|
What if today you were told you had only twenty-four hours to live? What would you do?
The disease will begin to make you weak, and you won't be able to eat anything. People who have not seen you in a month won't know you. You won't be able to walk without a railing, a cane, a friend. I had the time left on the face of a clock.
As the darkness deepened, my hope and my future was called into question. I had prepared to die. My question to you is this: With twenty-four hours left, and your sand running out, will you be ready for the darkness coming?
It's coming, along with a sickness that tries men's souls. As the sand runs out, and all sound ceases to be, will you feel a hand grab yours, or will you be all alone in the darkness?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other