- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Doing Life Differently: The Art of Living with ImaginationLuci SwindollThomas Nelson / 2010 / Trade Paperback$15.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.99Save 10% ($1.70)
Are you tired of the mundane? Do you want to draw energy from every day? The key to living a rich and joyful life is to seek out adventure, says Luci Swindoll. But adventure doesnt only happen on a journey to the heart of Africa or a climb to the top of Everest. God has designed countless ways for you to enjoy the spirit of adventure, no matter where you are or what youre doing. Its all in your perspectivehow you choose to do life differently.
Whether you travel to a distant continent or stay in your own back yard, the spirit of adventure is about embracing the unique journey God has charted just for you. Part memoir and part invitation, Doing Life Differently will encourage you to celebrate that journey for the matchless gift it is. You will be challenged to look beyond yourself, take risks, see problems in a new way, and embrace an adventuresome life
Deborah Macconnell5 Stars Out Of 5December 30, 2010Deborah MacconnellQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book was given to me as a birthday gift and I so liked it, I purchased it as a Christmas gift for my daughter. Inspiring, encouraging and challenging are just a few words to describe this read that is off the beaten path from most Christian non-fiction. Great read!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues