- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Cancer? Don't only old people and little kids get cancer? How on earth did I get cancer?
That's what Hannah McGinnis thought when she found out she had Hodgkin's lymphoma as a twenty-one-year-old college senior. She didn't qualify for aid, wigs, or wish-fulfillment programs like children under eighteen, but she didn't feel old enough to be lumped in with middle-aged women and men fighting cancer. She found herself in the prime of life, battling a formidable disease without warning and without resources for her situation in life.
In What in the World Are You Doing with Cancer?, McGinnis walks through her journey with the disease, from her diagnosis to the final treatment and her later reflections. She reveals her thoughts, fears, joys, and struggles with a touch of sarcasm along the way. Ultimately, though the diagnosis was both surreal and frightening, she found hope, a deeper purpose, and a faithful God.
McGinnis encourages us whether we have cancer or not to remember that God is sovereign, to finish strong, and to find the eternal perspective in whatever unexpected trials we may face.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational