Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
103 Cat and Dog Choices is part of the Cat and Dog Theology Elementary Year 2 Curriculum "Cat and Dog Rewards." It features cartoons about everyday scenarios where kids have to ask themselves if they're acting like a cat (self/people-centered) or like a dog (God-centered). Examples include how they react to unloading the dishwasher, how will split a cookie that broke unevenly, how will they act when babysitter says time for bed, what's their attitude when have to shake hands with team that just beat them, and more. 108 pages, softcover. Grades 2-5.
Number of Pages: 108
Vendor: UnveilinGLORY, Inc.
Publication Date: 2017
Dimensions: 5.5 X 8.5 (inches)
Series: Cat and Dog Rewards
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Early Elementary
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Middle Elementary
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Pre-Teen
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Early Elementary
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Middle Elementary
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Pre-Teen
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.