Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: When God Doesn't Fix It: Lessons You Never Wanted to Learn, Truths You Can't Live Without|
By: Laura Story
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: W Publishing
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X .75 (inches)|
Weight: 10 ounces
Stock No: WW036973
Proven Bible Study Book: Where Christ's Abundance Meets Our Great NeedJennie AllenLifeway / 2017 / Trade Paperback$13.99
Is it possible that good things can come out of our broken dreams?
Worship leader and recording artist Laura Storys life took an unexpected turn when her husband, Martin, was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Their lives would never be the same.
Yes, with God all things are possible. But the devastating news was that no cure existed to restore Martins short-term memory, eyesight, and other complications. The fairy-tale life Laura had dreamed of was no longer possible. And yet in struggling with God about how to live with broken dreams, Laura has found joy and a deeper intimacy with Jesus.
In When God Doesnt Fix It, Laura helps readers understand that:
- We arent the only ones whose lives have taken unexpected turns
- Even heroes of our faith experienced brokenness
- Despite our flaws and stories, God can use us in extraordinary ways
God may not fix everything. In fact, although your situation might not ever change or get better, with Jesus you can. Not because of your faith, but because of the faithfulness of their God.
Laura Story is a wife, mother, songwriter, worship leader, author, artist, and Bible teacher. Her songswhich have won Grammys, Billboard Music Awards, and Dove Awardsinclude "Blessings," "Mighty to Save," and Chris Tomlins "Indescribable." Laura has a master of theological studies and a doctorate in worship studies, and has served as a worship leader at Perimeter Church in Atlanta since 2005. Her greatest joy is being a wife to Martin and mother to Josie, Ben, Griffin, and Timothy.
Jennifer Schuchmann is a News York Times bestselling author of numerous books and he host of the television program Right Now with Jennifer Schuchmann.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement