Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Still Sovereign: Contemporary Perspectives on Election, Foreknowledge, and GraceThomas R. Schreiner & Bruce A. Ware, eds.Baker Books / 2000 / Trade Paperback$26.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$32.00Save 16% ($5.01)
JAMES MONTGOMERY BOICE was senior minister of the historic Tenth Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia for thirty years and a leading spokesman for the Reformed faith until his death in June 2000.
Philip Graham Ryken (DPhil, University of Oxford) is the eighth president of Wheaton College. Formerly, he served as senior minister of Philadelphias historic Tenth Presbyterian Church. He has written or edited more than 40 books, including the popular title Loving the Way Jesus Loves, and has lectured and preached at universities and seminaries worldwide.
R. C. Sproul (19392017) was founder of Ligonier Ministries, an international Christian discipleship organization located near Orlando, Florida. He was also founding pastor of Saint Andrews Chapel in Sanford, Florida, first president of Reformation Bible College, and executive editor of Tabletalk magazine. His radio program, Renewing Your Mind, is still broadcast daily on hundreds of radio stations around the world and can also be heard online. Sproul contributed dozens of articles to national evangelical publications, spoke at conferences, churches, colleges, and seminaries around the world, and wrote more than one hundred books, including The Holiness of God, Chosen by God, and Everyones a Theologian. He also served as general editor of the Reformation Study Bible.
Angelo5 Stars Out Of 5Life changing!January 22, 2015AngeloQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is my first book I have read when I became interested on the biblical doctrines of grace. Coming from a Pentecostal background I was discourage by the arminian shallow man centered preaching I was fed every Sunday. This book made me understand what is the Christian faith is all about and why I am a CChristiaon
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Atonement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Divine Sovereignty & Human Freedom
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Election/Predestination
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Sin
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Soteriology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology