Doctrine of Justification - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Publication Date: 2010
During the Reformation, the doctrine of justification was considered a distinguishing factor in the division between Protestant and Catholic theology. In his book The Doctrine of Justification, Pink makes note of this division and proceeds to present a Protestant doctrine of justification--its meaning, basis, nature, sources, evidence. What is justification? What is it not? How can we harmonize the idea of justification with other religious truths? Pink defines justification as God's declaration of forgiveness and acceptance through which our souls are moved from a state of sin and guilt to a state of righteousness through Christ. Pink emphasizes the fact that this change in our souls is not subjective; it is a change in the sinner's legal status in the eyes of heaven. Justification is a topic that is relevant to all Christians, and this book successfully dispels some of the confusion surrounding the term. -Emmalon Davis, CCEL Staff Wrtier
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Justification
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Justification
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality