Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Catholic Social Teaching has been called by some the Church's best-kept secret . DOCAT helps young people know and live out Catholic Social Teaching in their personal lives. Lavishly illustrated, DOCAT is an inspiring and practical follow up to YOUCAT, the popular Youth Catechism based on the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Drawing on Scripture, YOUCAT, the Catechism, and the Compendium of Catholic Social Teaching, this book shows young people how to work toward building a civilization of love .
Number of Pages: 320
Vendor: Ignatius Press
|Publication Date: 2015|
YOUCAT Confirmation Student BookIgnatius Press / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$12.95Save 7% ($0.96)
Behold the Man: A Catholic Vision of Male SpiritualityHarold Burke-SiversIgnatius Press / 2015 / Trade Paperback$12.49 Retail:
$17.95Save 30% ($5.46)
- Popular Q & A YOUCAT style
- tackles tough questions about social justice and related issues
- Illustrated with lots of full-color photos of young people and other images
- Inspirational and insightful quotes including comments from St. John Paul II, Mother Teresa, Pope Francis, Pope Benedict and other saints
- Written with help from church leaders, business leaders, social activists, and young people
- Guides young people in conscience formation and Catholic action on social and political issues
A superb book for high school classes, for regular faith-formation, for youth ministry and for young adult discussion.
Pope Benedict XVI to youth about the YOUCAT project: "Study this Catechism with passion and perseverance. Make a sacrifice of your time for it. Study it in the quiet of your room; read it with a friend; form study groups and networks; share with each other on the Internet. By all means continue to talk with each other about your faith."