DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Washington, D.C.
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 236
Vendor: DK Eyewitness Travel
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.75 X 5.12 X 0.63 (inches)|
Series: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Washington, D.C. is your in-depth guide to the very best of the District of Columbia. Experience all that the United States' capital has to offer, from the Smithsonian museums to the historic district of Capitol Hill to the quaint streets of Georgetown and everything in-between.
Additionally, this revised and updated travel guide for Washington, D.C., covers areas outside of the city for those looking to explore historic Civil War battlefields or hike the beautiful Shenandoah Mountains.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Washington, D.C.:• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances .
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants .
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation .
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city .
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Washington, D.C. truly shows you the nation's capital as no one else can.
Recommend: For a pocket guidebook to Washington, D.C., check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Washington, D.C., which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.
About DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." The Philadelphia Inquirer
|Email me when this product is available.|