Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- District of Columbia
- New England
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 56
Vendor: Eyewitness Travel
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.00 (inches)|
Series: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Umbria is your in-depth guide to the very best of Umbria.
Make your trip to Umbria an unforgettable cultural experience with our Eyewitness Travel Guide. Explore unspoiled national parks; visit markets, shops, and festivals, or take scenic walking tours in this beautiful region. We have the best hotels for every budget, plus fantastic restaurants, bars, and clubs in every area. Whether you're a solitary traveler or a family exploring Umbria with kids, our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide has insider tips to make your trip memorable and extraordinary.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Umbria
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Umbria truly shows you Umbria as no one else can.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to Italy, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Italy, which offers the most complete coverage of Italy, trip-planning itineraries, and more.
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer