- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Eyewitness Travel
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.00 (inches)|
Series: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Switzerland is your in-depth guide to the very best of Switzerland.
Whether you're on the hunt for alpine scenery, folklore and music, or local festivals and markets, our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide will be your partner on an unforgettable visit to Switzerland. Take day trips around the countryside; enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, or snowboarding; or simply take in the idyllic countryside and stunning views of Lake Geneva. Packed with insider tips, our guide to Switzerland includes the best hotels for every budget and the most fun places to take children and experience the best that Switzerland has to offer.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Switzerland
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Switzerland truly shows you Switzerland as no one else can.
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer