- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 288
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 8.60 X 4.90 (inches)|
Series: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sri Lanka is your in-depth guide to the very best of this beautiful and diverse country.
Explore Sri Lanka region-by-region, from Colombo and the beaches on its idyllic west coast to Kandy and the Hill Country to Jaffna and the north. Visit Yala National Park to see wildlife, play a game of cricket, and take a pilgrimage to Adam's Peak.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sri Lanka.• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sri Lanka truly shows you this country as no one else can.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." The Philadelphia Inquirer
|Email me when this product is available.|