- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 320
Vendor: Eyewitness Travel
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.00 (inches)|
Series: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sicily is your in-depth guide to the very best of Sicily.
From the best shops and markets to spectacular areas of natural beauty, make the most of your trip to Sicily with our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide. Visit ancient Greek temples and Roman sites, stroll along the beautiful beaches, or visit one of Sicily's active volcanoes. From the most popular restaurants and best traditional delicacies to the most magical villages and very best shops and markets, our guide will give you the insight of a native with the confidence of a seasoned traveler. Find the best hotels for a budget, explore Sicily's nightlife, or discover fun activities to do with children in our guide.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sicily
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sicily truly shows you Sicily as no one else can.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to Italy, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Italy, which offers the most complete coverage of Italy, trip-planning itineraries, and more.
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer