- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 56
Vendor: Eyewitness Travel
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.00 (inches)|
Series: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Northern Spain is your in-depth guide to the very best of Northern Spain.
Our Eyewitness Travel Guide to Northern Spain is packed with culture and activities for travelers to enjoy. We'll connect you with the best restaurants, bars, and cafes, and we'll give you insider tips for taking fantastic walking excursions and finding fun activities for either the solitary traveler or for families with children. From local festivals and markets to site-seeing trips to the countryside, from day trips to nightlife, our guide to Northern Spain has everything you'll need to create a memorable trip on any budget.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Northern Spain
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Northern Spain truly shows you Northern Spain as no one else can.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to Spain, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Spain, which offers the most complete coverage of Spain, trip-planning itineraries, and more.
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer