Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- District of Columbia
- New England
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 36
Vendor: Eyewitness Travel
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.00 (inches)|
Series: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Hungary is your in-depth guide to the very best of Hungary.
With insider tips to make your trip to Hungary a success, our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide is the reference you'll want at your side when exploring the best restaurants, cafes, and hotels in Hungary. Visit the cities of Budapest and Danube, check out a cowboy show, or take a day trip around the countryside. We have the best travel tips for any budget, as well as ideas for fun activities for either the solitary traveler or the family with children.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Hungary
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Hungary truly shows you this country as no one else can.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to Eastern and Central Europe, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Eastern and Central Europe, which offers the most complete coverage of Eastern and Central Europe, trip-planning itineraries, and more.
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer