- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 80
Vendor: Eyewitness Travel
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.00 (inches)|
Series: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Brittany is your in-depth guide to the very best of Brittany.
Enjoy all the beauty of Brittany with our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide, your secret weapon for discovering everything this gorgeous French region has to offer. From local festivals and markets to day trips around the countryside, you'll find tips and insider travel plans packed into this guide. Find the best hotels for every budget, day trips and walking tours, and the best places to eat and drink in Brittany.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Brittany
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Brittany truly shows you Brittany as no one else can.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to France, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France, which offers the most complete coverage of France, trip-planning itineraries, and more.
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer