Date Smart to Marry for Life: Divorce Prevention for Single Christian Women - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Accountability and the Christian Single - Word Document [Download]Christianity Today InternationalChristianity Today / 2009 / Word Document$4.95
A Single s Guide to God - Word Document [Download]Christianity Today InternationalChristianity Today / 2009 / Word Document$4.95
New Start for Single Moms Participant's Guide - eBookDiane StrackThomas Nelson / 2007 / ePub$4.99
Date Smart to Marry for Life offers single, divorced, and widowed Christian women exactly what is needed for prevention of heartache and divorce. This dynamic book helps you actually measure your potential suitor from biblical guidelines. It gives the spiritual fruit you look for in a prospective suitor, thus taking the guesswork out of is he right for me or is he really the one? It gives powerful guiding truths for deal breakers, to know if you need to continue on with your current relationship. It will also help you decide what you are not willing to put up with in your marriage. Finally, a book that connects Scripture to your life where you no longer have to guess about the potential of potential suitors that, in most cases, eventually leads to marriage!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships