- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
For most of us, we have very little time for brokenness, struggles, and heartaches as we sweep through with an S on our chests, leaping over lifes challenges in a single bound. The purpose of this book is to share the good news that we are more than capable of handling all that life throws our waybut first we must reclaim our power, keep our faith, and restore our inner divinity to accept ourselves as the pinnacle of Gods creation.
Divinely Enough encourages women to
rediscover how to love and appreciate themselves as a divine expression of everything right and beautiful;
understand that we do not have to do anything to earn our divine right to be treated with love and respect; and
refocus on our inner being and reclaim the power we have within ourselves to have more, do more, and know that we deserve all that God has promised.
This book will take the reader on a journey through
stories of women who have gone through trials and struggles and who overcame them by acknowledging their faith and inner strength;
the authors life experiences that moved her from a place of self-degradation to self-appreciation;
self-reflective questions for the reader to examine herself in critical areas including self-esteem, self-acceptance, and self-love; and
supporting biblical references that show Gods intention for women through His Word.
For more about the book, go to www.divinelyenough.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues