- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
This is the story of a tough-minded individual, intent on changing the minds and hearts of many from repressing to reconciling. It speaks to people who shoulder burdens of others in silence, dealing with the process of all pains in life, but especially on the topics of death and divorce. A beautiful testimony of a battle won in mind and spirit, combined with information on how to grieve, as well as insight on how God views brokenness that will give understanding and hope to any of us at any stage of this process.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational