Divine Mentor, The: Growing Your Faith as You Sit at the Feet of the Savior - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2008
Many believers settle for a spiritual routine that lacks God's presence. But what they truly want, and truly need, is a dynamic, vital, and intimate relationship with God. Here Wayne Cordeiro gently but directly shows readers how to move from routine to relationship--from mundane actions to fresh encounters--by learning to hear Him speak to them through the Bible. Through stories, lessons, and anecdotes, Cordeiro equips readers to listen to the promptings of the Holy Spirit as they read God's Word, enabling them to transform their daily quiet time with the Lord.
Wayne Cordeiro is a senior pastor of New Hope Christian Fellowship in Honolulu, Hawaii, one of the nation's fastest growing churches. Pioneered by him, it has grown to over 12,000 in weekend attendance since 1995, with many attendees being first-time Christians. Wayne is an author, songwriter, and highly sought-after conference speaker. His books include Doing Church as a Team, Attitudes That Attract Success, and The Divine Mentor. His speaking takes him around the world. He is a church planter at heart and has helped to plant 83 churches in the Pacific Rim. Wayne and his wife, Anna, have three children and live in Honolulu.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality