Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: True Woman 101: Divine Design: An Eight Week Study on Biblical Womanhood - eBook|
By: Mary Kassian, Nancy Leigh DeMoss
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Series: True Woman
Stock No: WW26635EB
What does it mean to be a woman? The current cultural ideal for womanhood encourages women to be strident, sexual, self-centered, independent -- and above all -- powerful and in control. But sadly, this model of womanhood hasn't delivered the happiness and fulfillment it promised. The Bible teaches that it's not up to us to decide what womanhood is all about. God created male and female for a very specific purpose. His design isn't arbitrary or unimportant. It is very intentional and He wants women to discover, embrace, and delight in the beauty of His design. He's looking for True Women!
Bible teachers Mary A. Kassian and Nancy Leigh DeMoss share the key fundamentals of biblical womanhood in this eight week study. Each week includes five daily individual lessons leading to a group time of sharing and digging deeper into God's Word. And to enhance this time of learning together, on-line videos are available featuring Mary and Nancy as they encourage women to discover and embrace God's design and mission for their lives.
A True Woman Book
The goal of the True Woman publishing line is to encourage women to:
- Discover, embrace, and delight in God's divine design and mission for their lives
- Reflect the beauty and heart of Jesus Christ to their world
- Intentionally pass the baton of Truth on to the next generation
- Pray earnestly for an outpouring of God's Spirit in their families, churches, nation and world
NANCY DEMOSS WOLGEMUTH has touched the lives of millions of women through Revive Our Hearts and the True Woman movement, calling them to heart revival and biblical womanhood. Her love for Christ and His Word is infectious, and permeates her online outreaches, conference messages, books, and two daily syndicated radio programs, Revive Our Hearts and Seeking Him. Her books have sold more than three million copies and are reaching the hearts of women around the world. Nancy and her husband, Robert, live in Michigan.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides