Divine Design: God's Complementary Roles for Men and Women - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Series: MacArthur Study
The One: An Amazing Love Story Starts with You - eBookRyan Leak, Amanda Leak, Jodi LipperWaterBrook / 2015 / ePub$10.99
Sex, God, and the Single Life: An Honest Journey to Satisfying Intimacy - eBookHafeez BaokuCLC Publications / 2014 / ePub$7.89 Retail:
$9.99Save 21% ($2.10)
True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of your Life - eBookDebra K. FiletaZondervan / 2013 / ePub$7.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
For decades culture has blurred the lines between men and women, all in the name of equality. Yet instead of creating harmony, this approach has caused frustration and confusion, leaving families broken and hurting. Divine Design draws reader back to God's intention for men and women, and tackles big issues such as authority in marriage, mothers in the home, and the innate differences between males and females. Readers will discover how embracing their unique design can foster security, balance, and love in a marriage and family.
John MacArthur, Jr. is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, president of The Master's College and Seminary, and featured teacher with the "Grace to You" media ministry. With over four decades in the ministry, MacArthur has written dozens of bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible and The Gospel According to Jesus.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships