- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2015
In January of 2009, Carolyn Crows world was shattered in a matter of minutes. As her husband, Joe, slept in his hospital bed, Carolyn met with his doctor and received an unexpected announcement: Joe had aggressive bladder cancer. Suddenly, Carolyns life was diverted from its course as she and Joe faced the unknown with just one weapon: their unwavering faith in God.
In her devotional, she highlights her up-and-down moments and describes how God sustained her during a tragic experience. Carolyn candidly recalls her pain as she helplessly watched her husband suffer and her joy at witnessing him demonstrate his faith until his last days; she also shares how she eventually found a path of restoration as she learned to live without her husband of thirty-one years. As she walked on a seemingly never-ending path of grief and sought answers to her many questions, Carolyn relied on her divine connection with God to experience his healing power, rediscover herself, and embrace a joyful life again. Included with her powerful, heartfelt devotionals are applicable Scriptures and room for personal reflections.
My Divine Connection with God shares a message of hope and healing that encourages anyone facing life-changing challenges to remember that God is good, steadfast, and always present.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational