Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: How to Lead in a World of Distraction: Maximizing Your Influence by Turning Down the Noise - eBook|
By: Clay Scroggins
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2019
Stock No: WW99533EB
"This book is such a valuable resource--not just for leaders but for anyone longing to make a difference in the world." - DAVE RAMSEY
"Clay helps you move beyond the distractions to a moment-by-moment awareness that will help you regulate the way you think, act, and feel." - IAN MORGAN CRON
"In this book Clay provides leaders with practical ways to turn down the noise personally and organizationally." - ANDY STANLEY
Maximize your influence by turning down the noise.
While many leaders have learned to tune out distractions that keep them from being productive, they remain deaf to their inner desires and emotions. In How to Lead in a World of Distraction, Clay Scroggins teaches leaders four simple habits that create space for emotional evaluation and exploration. These helpful practices will empower leaders to replace the chaos of their busy days with emotional competence and awareness that leads to a calmer, more fulfilling life.
You'll learn how to incorporate four noise-cancelling habits into your daily life--finding simplicity, speaking to yourself, getting quiet, and pressing pause--that will make you mindful and aware of the vital inner desires that need your attention. Transforming the toxic cocktail of emotional distraction starts with emotional awareness--being able to identify and understand your emotions--which ultimately leads to emotional healing and transformed leadership. And it all starts here.
How to Lead in a World of Distraction:
- Teaches leaders four simple habits that create space for emotional evaluation and exploration
- Empowers leaders to replace the emotional chaos in their increasingly busy days with an emotional awareness that will lead to a calmer, more fulfilling life
- Encourages leaders to fully embrace tangible steps each day until emotional distractions--the numbing nature of entertainment and social media and the urgency of the daily grind--are permanently replaced by calm, effective, and gratifying leadership
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational