or checkout with
How to Lead in a World of Distraction: Maximizing Your Influence by Turning Down the Noise - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: How to Lead in a World of Distraction: Maximizing Your Influence by Turning Down the Noise - eBook|
By: Clay Scroggins
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2019
Stock No: WW99533EB
How to replace inner chaos with an emotional awareness that will maximize your influence and result in a calmer, less stressful, and more fulfilling life.
While many leaders train themselves on how to tune-out external distractions that keep them from being productive, they remain deaf to the inner desires and emotions churning beneath the surface. Pastor and author Clay Scroggins describes spiritual disciplines and tangible daily steps to help you incorporate four noise-cancelling habits into your daily life:
- Finding simplicity how does simplicity bring clarity?
- Speaking to yourself you're not crazy. Many of us do it; and there are real benefits!
- Getting quiet silence is difficult. Why emotionally healthy leaders make time for it.
- Pressing pause what does the word sabbath even mean, and why is it so important--on both a practical and a spiritual level?
By embracing these habits--business, church, and ministry leaders will be able to identify and understand their emotions and develop a calm and effective leadership style.
In this follow up to his bestselling book, How to Lead When You're Not in Charge, Clay Scroggins focuses on the real dangers of distraction and how to create space for personal evaluation and exploration.
"This book is such a valuable resource - not just for leaders but for anyone longing to make a difference in the world." (Dave Ramsey)
"Clay helps you move beyond the distractions to a moment-by-moment awareness that will help you regulate the way you think, act, and feel." (Ian Morgan Cron)
"In this book Clay provides leaders with practical ways to turn down the noise personally and organizationally." (Andy Stanley)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.