- All Products
- Pre-Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
Top-level scholarship on an enduring tradition
Dispensationalism has long been associated with a careful, trustworthy interpretation of Scripture. Reflective of its past and present status and strategic to its future, Dispensationalism and the History of Redemption is a fresh defense of a time-tested tradition.
Made up of ten essays from leading dispensationalist scholars, this volume covers the critical elements to know:
- An introduction to dispensationalismincluding its terms and biblical support
- The history and influence of dispensationalismfrom its roots in John Nelson Darby to its global reach through missions
- The hermeneutic of dispensationalismthe interpretive principles behind the system
- Dispensationalism and redemptive historythe story of salvation traced through the Old and New Testaments, including their unity and diversity in relation to Christ
- Dispensationalism and covenant theologya comparison and contrast between two main evangelical perspectives on Scriptures unity
With contributors from top-tier schools like Dallas Theological Seminary and Wheaton College, Dispensationalism and the History of Redemption is an expert treatment of an enduring yet developing tradition.
Glenn R. Kreider (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is Professor of Theological Studies at Dallas Theological Seminary where he teaches systematic and historical theology courses. His research interests include Jonathan Edwards, theological method, and eschatology. He is also the author of God with Us: Exploring God¿s Personal Interactions with His People throughout the Bible.