- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Bible Cure
What would you give for a good night’s sleep?
Do you spend too many nights tossing and turning? Do you wake up in the morning still feeling tired? Uncover God’s natural plan to refresh, rejuvenate, and restore you. In this concise, easy-to-read book you’ll discover a wealth of practical suggestions to help you win the battle against sleep disorders. Dr. Colbert has taken the confusion away from sleep disorders and made it simple and easy to understand. This book contains information that your doctor never may have told you, including...
- The dangerous effects of sleep deprivation
- The link between poor diet and insomnia
- The power of a good nap
Don Colbert, MD, is board-certified in family practice and anti-aging medicine. He has also received extensive training in nutritional and preventative medicine, and he has helped millions of people to discover the joy of living in divine health. In addition to speaking at conferences, he is the author of the New York Times best-selling book The Seven Pillars of Health, along with best sellers Toxic Relief, the Bible Cure series, Living in Divine Health, Deadly Emotions, and What Would Jesus Eat?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns