- All Products
- New Cyber Deals
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Last Minute Christmas
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
For many women, the Proverbs 31 woman is too perfect. But in reality, she is an ordinary woman who made herself available to an extraordinary God-and became a tremendous blessing to everyone around her. Discovering the Treasures of a Godly Woman reveals how women can let God work through them by...
- discerning the true priorities in life
- cultivating character qualities valued by family and friends
- pursuing excellence in all they do
It is possible for a woman to make the treasures of the Proverbs 31 woman real in her life-and become the woman God designed her to be!
kattywpAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5July 17, 2012kattywpAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I believe every woman should get this book. I am learning alot.
Rebecca2 Stars Out Of 5February 5, 2010RebeccaThis book seems to be unorganized and jumps around. The verses it uses with each lesson are a stretch for supporting the Proverbs 31 verse(s) on which each lesson focuses. The study also lacks in depth when compared with other similar studies.
Lillieb Osborne5 Stars Out Of 5May 7, 2009Lillieb OsborneElizabeth George is a wonderful wise women. I recommend this book for every woman. I re-read this book every year!
Shonna5 Stars Out Of 5October 24, 2008ShonnaThis is a wonderful book! Makes a great study for your Womens Ministry group to help them become all God calls them to be! Our womens group has enjoyed this book tremdously!
Cheri Bauer4 Stars Out Of 5September 15, 2008Cheri BauerThis study has been a great tool in helping our Bible study gals learn to find the treasures of the Word and see how we can be women pleasing God with the disciplines He desires we cultivate in our lives.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry