- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Biblical Foundations for Your Life
After teaching new believers the basic truths of Christianity for more than 35 years, Larry Kreider shares the down-to-earth reality of Christ. Filled with hundreds of real-life stories spanning the globe, denominations, and cultures, you will be amazed at how real the Gospel is. God loved the people of the world so much that He gave up His one and only Son (John 3:16 The Great Book). This easy-to-read and easy-to-understand two-book series in basic Christian doctrine can be used in a variety of ways including as a: Personal daily devotional. Tool for mentoring relationships. Small-group study. Biblical foundation course for Sunday school classes. Discovering the Basic Truths of Christianity covers the major biblical tenets, including faith, baptism, knowing Jesus as Savior, forgiveness, repentance from sin, the resurrection, and many others. Laying a solid foundation with contemporary examples brings focus to the timelessness and practicality of the Word of God.
Larry Kreider is the International Director of DOVE Christian Fellowship International (DCFI), a worldwide network of churches spanning six continents. An author and speaker at conferences and churches, Larry travels internationally training Christians to make disciples. Larry has written more than 20 books, including Building Your Personal House of Prayer,Hearing God, and Authentic Spiritual Mentoring.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality