Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Northfield Publishing
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.50 (inches)|
Crispus Attucks: Black Leader of Colonial PatriotsDharathula H. MillenderAladdin / 1986 / Trade Paperback$4.49 Retail:
$7.99Save 44% ($3.50)
10 Minutes a Day: Phonics Grade KDK / 2013 / Trade Paperback$8.29 Retail:
$9.99Save 17% ($1.70)
Christian Studies, Large Wall Maps, 5 MapsMemoria Press / 2013 / Other$29.99 Retail:
$35.00Save 14% ($5.01)
Finally, a curriculum that promotes academic excellence while giving students the skills to make connections that matter!
Based on the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages®, this curriculum uses research-based techniques that will help teachers and students establish both human and academic connections. Inside youll find:
- Eight easy-to-use lessons written in both scripted and abbreviated formats (average time per lesson: 35 minutes)
- Curriculum that reaches all elementary-aged students, including trauma-sensitive, complex, and highly capable learners
- Instruction that connects students with their teachers, educational staff, peers, and family at the deepest levels of understanding
- Academic Focus Pages™ written at age-appropriate levels. Students can use them during the lesson and the classroom teacher can reproduce them year after year.
- Tools and ideas for all staff members to create an overall school climate of acceptance and break down walls of diversity
Thoroughly field-tested, this material has been taught in many classroomspublic and privatewith outstanding results. It reads like a book, with interesting stories and insights that dive deep into what it means to truly connect with students.
DM FREED, M.Ed. is a former elementary teacher and has been employed for the last 18 years as a school counselor with Central Valley School District. He holds an Elementary Education Degree from Boise State University and two Masters Degrees in education from Whitworth University. His school and district have been recognized with numerous awards by Washington State for ¿Outstanding Educational Excellence¿. D.M. believes that a student¿s academic success hinges on the positive relationships they build with other students, their family and school faculty. When he¿s not working, he enjoys spending time with his family at the lake and playing golf.