- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
So often we allow our worship to be dictated by our circumstances. The truth is, our worship should be dictated by who God is.
Sometimes our lives take different turns than what we had planned. Our dreams get shattered, our plans get altered, and life looks nothing like what we had hoped it would. We find ourselves surrounded by the darkness of despair. It’s in these moments where we learn how to worship.
In, A Dance In the Dark, Stacy takes you on a journey to the heart of worship through her compelling story of her personal struggles with infertility. She learned that worship happened when she chose to honor God in the midst of her pain.
Hidden beneath these lowest places, these darkest valleys, are His treasures awaiting to be found. Hidden beneath the rubble and ashes in our lives we find the greatest treasure of all -- His heart. The question is, how do we uncover these treasures? How do we find Him in the midst of it all? How do we uncover His heart in the worst of times?
We uncover them through our worship. We uncover them when we dance.
Are YOU ready to dance?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Infertility
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues