Are You Ready to Run?
let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.
In The Race: Discovering and Following God’s Plan for Your Life, author Jackson Ekwugum offers heavenly insight into the race of Christian life, what it takes to run, and how to overcome the inevitable setbacks to win the prize.
The biblical illustrations and real-life examples in this book will help you to:
- Discover and prepare for each of the three stages of the Christian race
- Know the seven tests every Christian must face
- Understand the sacredness of secular” work
- Learn the importance of following God’s plan for your life
- Avoid the traps of the enemy
- Make your life count for eternity
Whether you are called to serve in the business world or on the mission field, in an operating room or a classroom, The Race will equip you to complete the incredible journey set before you, fulfill your God-given destiny, and win the ultimate prize!
Jackson Ekwugum is an itinerant Bible teacher, writer, and journalist. He is the publisher of LifeWay magazine, Africa’s leading Christian journal, and has a passion to see and raise Spirit-filled Christians who understand the purpose of the church and are committed to discover and follow God’s plans for their lives. Jackson and his wife, Yinka, live in Lagos, Nigeria, with their three children.